2011. március 30., szerda

tile tutorial

in the last half year I have no any time to write in my blog, or anyhow to makie miniatures. My little girl started to walk, and I have to look after her every second. I started to work again, and when I'm not working, than I 'm with my family, or make the houseworks. Sometimes i was stolen 1-2 hours for making minis. I trying to make wall tile long time ago. This is my best tile, what I ever made. I write, how I do it, perhaps it will be useful someone else too.
Materials: white Fimo, transparent tape (or any kind of paper, which dont suck the ink), long cutting blade
At first I searched a tile pattern, on internet
 
 
Then I printed the pattern to a normal paper, wich I glued with tape, to prevent the absorbing the ink to the paper. Then I put the printed pattern to the outstretched fimo, and push it to the surface of the fimo.
So the picture was moved to the fimo. Then vith the blade, I push lines to the fimo to imitate the holes between the tiles. Then I burned out on 100 °C 15-20minutes. 




 

This is an other pattern to my dollhouse kitchen

3 megjegyzés:

  1. ZsuZsa, Thank you for such a great tutorial! I love how the tile look around your oven! Share a photo of your daughter!! It would be so sweet to see her!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Te ha quedado fantastica.
    Muchas gracias por el tutorial.
    besitos ascension

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Thank you for your kind words!

    VálaszTörlés